streda 13. marca 2013

What-I-wear X_x Môj štýl ;) #5


“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” 
― Coco Chanel


Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway 

Každý deň je tvoja módna prehliadka a svet je tvoje mólo :)

YOLO 


Včera som sa trošičku nudila :D tak vzniklo trošken viacej fotočiek :P V škole sme sa neučili , ale išli sme na také predstavenie . Takže ráno som mala viacej času na premyslenie oblečenia aaa tu je výsledok : 

-biela košela z Manga
- legíny Blackmilk
- bižutéria H&M

ENGLISH:


I was bored yesterday so I made few more pictures :P
We had a day off at school so we went to see a show. Well, and I had little more time to prepare myself in the morning and this is what i came with : 

- white blouse from Mango
- leggins Blackmilk
- accessories H&M








6 komentárov: